- Talented professional actors
- Meticulous casting
- Film-quality costumes
- Inspired free consulting and creative
We take pride in adding high-caliber roving entertainment -adding the buzz -adding the magic – that will set your event apart.
Add to that the peace of mind event planners experience when they book our characters. Pricing is very reasonable, creative consulting is free of charge, all changes in program are promptly confirmed, and performers always arrive an hour before their first set, with the team leader checking in immediately upon arrival with the pre-designated on site contact.
Our actors are experts at breaking the ice as soon as your guests arrive, then drawing guests into the theme of the event. Their material and humor can be modified to suit the specific needs of each client -so your guests response is guaranteed.
Our characters add value to events on many levels. While entertaining your guests, the performers:
- Reinforce your event’s theme
- Promote sponsors and brands
- Support your event organizers
- Greet arriving guests
- Guide guests through an event schedule
- Provide flow to your event
- Create memorable “photo scenarios” with guests for social media
- Engage guests with mini-shows & trivia contests
From awards ceremonies to wedding receptions to trade shows -YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL EMCEE! This is the only way to keep your audience engaged, keep the schedule ticking along -and keep event directors calm and happy. We provide highly experienced, capable emcees with a long list of credits and testimonials.
Satisfied clients who have booked an emcee with us:
CANCE Procon – TD Canada Trust – AME BC – Sysco – CFOX 99.3FM – Richie Bros Kids Challenge – Shaw TV – Yum! Brands – Swiss Re – Huawei – Telus – Facebook – Astrazeneca – Hard Rock Casino Vancouver – Xpertise Meeting Management – The Leo Awards – Vancouver Webfest – Cowell Auto Group – Tourism BC – Tourism Vancouver Island – Tourism Sun Peaks – Telco – Green Shield – Betta Home Living – Pacific Group of Companies – Avigilon – Shnier Flooring – Scotia McLeod – Interface Digital Health Summit – Canada Day at Canada Place – Gearge P. Johnson Marketing Experience – CSCS – BMW – Acuity Brands – New Westminister BIA – CN Rail – SEKO Group – Society of Notary Publics of BC – BOMA – City of Vancouver – Lonsdale Quay Merchants Ass. – MCABC – Shaw TV – FlyOver Canada – Rock 101 FM – JLL Meetings – Coast Capitol – Variety Club – Canadian Dental Association – Emily Carr University – 7/11 – International Day, Plaza of Nations – Cargill AGM – Countless wedding receptions
Event Videos with Sponsored Content
Through our Leo Award-winning web series Fools For Hire, The Character Guys team includes Neil Every, an award-winning director, writer and camera operator -which means we are your go-to for slick, entertaining videos from the event or conference floor. We can feature event booths and boost brand visibility and deliver our high-quality event coverage with professionalism and humor as Nick Harrison and Mike Cavers explore your event and interview the key players and the average conference attendees.
- We create highly effective interview/coverage videos for marketing purposes.
- This footage will be edited and transformed into a valuable promo and marketing tool within days -or if specified, over night!
- Our tools include Canon C100 mk II, lenses, support gear and wireless mic set-up. Our director/camera man comes with an impressive bio of movies, TV and commercials, as a director, camera man and writer -we can customize packages for multi-camera coverage.
- We also offer highlight and sizzle reels for very little extra.
- For trade shows, we can also offer a pay structure that takes the burden off the event organizers, and gives exhibition tables the opportunity to be featured in the final cut -drop us a line and we’ll give you the low down.